If you’re a single person, you’ve certainly been asked the question, How’s your love life?
Really, shouldn’t that question be asked primarily of married people? They’re the ones who need to be working on it daily. But that’s for another time.
As for the single life, I know what that’s like. I was 48 years old before I fell in love and married my wonderful God-provided husband. During much of that time I was decidedly unhappy about being single, and felt terribly lonely. But I did learn a lot. And I’d like to share some of those things with you.
Number one: You will only be happy married if ……
Here are some resources about being single:
- 5 Love Languages: all about developing relationships by understanding how you and others experience love
- Dr Carol’s post: 3 Benefits of Being Single
- Dr Carol’s post: 5 Ways Being Single Helped Me Be Happily Married
- Dr Carol’s post: God Has NO Perfect Soul-Mate For You
Your turn: What do you find hardest about the single life? What do you find you can enjoy about it? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Tweetables: Why not share this post?!
- Could you be looking for love in all the wrong places? Tweet This.
Do you want to live FULLY ALIVE?
There are simple steps you can take EVERY DAY that will propel you forward in experiencing the kind of life you want, and that God wants for you physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually.
Get your FREE Resource Guide now: 7 Keys to Living Fully Alive – from the Inside Out.