Do Conversations Between You and Your Spouse Get Lost in Translation?
Identify the roadblocks to healthy communication in your marriage and gain the skills to not only overcome those challenges but to transform your relationship entirely.
Whether you’re a newlywed or have been married for decades, Dr. Carol’s Guide to Healthy Communication in Marriage will equip you with practical tools that will take your marriage to new heights---all drawn from Bible-based principles.
In this guide, Dr. Carol provides a blueprint to:
- Understanding and embracing personality and gender differences that affect communication
- Focusing on the most important goal of communication in marriage
- Taking practical steps that set you and your spouse up for communication success
- Working through simple communication exercises designed to defuse conflict
Deeper and more loving intimacy with your spouse isn’t just for other couples or a relationship goal on your social media feed. Discover the keys to expressing what’s on your mind and heart while deepening the intimacy between you on your way to a more loving relationship.
Carol-Peters Tanksley, MD, DMIN
Carol Peters-Tanksley, MD, DMin (sometimes known to her friends as “Doctor-Doctor”) is a licensed ob-gyn and also a doctor of ministry. She has practiced medicine for over twenty-five years and is board certified in obstetrics-gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. She currently practices part time so as to devote more time to writing and other ministry efforts. While continuing to practice medicine, she sought ministry training and completed a DMin degree from Oral Roberts University. She subsequently founded Totally Free Ministries (now Dr. Carol Ministries) as a non profit Christian ministry dedicated to helping people discover the Fully Alive kind of life that Jesus came to give each one of us. Dr. Carol and her husband, Al Tanksley, cohosted the Dr. Carol Show radio program for over five years until shortly before his death in 2016. Dr. Carol also enjoys speaking to church groups, women’s groups, and doctors in training, among others. Dr. Carol makes her home in Austin, Texas, where she enjoys being Grandma Carol to four wonderful grandchildren.
And here are the bonuses you will receive:
• Hot Topics Communication Guides worksheets on Talking about Money, Sex, and Remarriage/Blended Family.
• 8 Week Communication Challenge – questions to discuss and actions to take to develop the Healthy Communication habit in YOUR marriage.
If you have purchased the ebook or paperback from our website, you will receive these bonuses automatically.
If you have purchased the book from Amazon, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to forward you the material.