U2 had a great hit song some years ago; “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For.”
Perhaps you find yourself always grasping for more of something; more food, friends, sex, activity, shopping, anything. But it’s just not working. Your insides feel like a bottomless pit that never seems to fill up, even when you’re doing the things you’re “supposed” to be doing.
Diagnosing the “holes in your soul” and finding lasting satisfaction sure would make a difference!
Finding Satisfaction for a Woman’s Body, Mind, and Soul
That’s the topic for a FREE webinar coming up on Tuesday, September 28. I’ll be joined by my friend Dr. Rhona Epstein, and we won’t hold anything back!
Trying to get filled up only to remain empty is discouraging. Do you find yourself always hungry – physically or emotionally – but never satisfied? Is all your “trying harder” to do things “right” leaving you exhausted? Are you disappointed with the difference God seems to be making – or not making – in all of this?
Then join me for this FREE webinar Finding Satisfaction for a Woman’s Body, Mind, and Soul, where you will:
- Understand the unique empty places God built into you
- Discover the pathways to wholeness for you as a woman
- Learn strategies to find satisfaction for your body, mind, and soul
This is all happening on Tuesday, September 28. Choose which time to attend:
- 2pm Eastern (1pm Central, 11am Pacific)
- 8pm Eastern (7pm Central, 5pm Pacific)
This free webinar is one you won’t want to miss!
Tweetables: why not share about this event?
- Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Join this FREE webinar Finding Satisfaction for a Woman’s Body, Mind, and Soul coming up September 28. Tweet that.