There’s been a lot of talk about a war on women recently. I agree! There HAS been a war against women, but it’s not the war that’s being talked about in much of the progressive media. It’s a war that’s much older, much more sinister, and much more dangerous, than anything related to healthcare or so-called reproductive rights.
Look at how history has treated women, and what we have had to endure. At different times women have been treated as property, as less than human beings. They have been subjected to rape, sex trafficking, discrimination, and domestic violence. While men have certainly endured pain and suffering, women have born more than their share – simply because they are women.
Personally, I can see many reasons why some women hate men, government, society, and religion. I can understand that many times it has come down to a matter of survival.
But that’s just it! If you are watching this, you have survived! Whatever has happened in the world and in your life before now, you’re here!
I invite you to step out of your own micro-story for a moment, and look at the BIG story. …”
Here are some Scriptures and resources that can help:
- Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”
- Genesis 3:15 “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
- Revelation 12:17 “Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring– those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.”
- Revelation 19:7 “Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.”
- Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul, by John and Staci Eldredge
- Dr Carol’s post: 25 Messages Women Hear
Your Turn: Have you experienced any scars in the “war on women?” What has helped you survive? Leave a comment below.
Tweetables: why not share this post?
- In the war on women, are you a victim, a survivor, or a warrior? Tweet that.
Do you want to live FULLY ALIVE?
There are simple steps you can take EVERY DAY that will propel you forward in experiencing the kind of life you want, and that God wants for you physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually.
Get your FREE Resource Guide now: 7 Keys to Living Fully Alive – from the Inside Out.