- life altering
Is health insurance (or Obamacare) the answer? Problems with “normal” health insurance include:
- it is expensive.
- is comes between patient and doctor.
- it decreases personal responsibility.
- it may support unbiblical lifestyles.
- it often limits many personal freedoms.
[callout] Keep reading to find out how you can save about two-thirds (or more!) off the cost of traditional health insurance, and how you can get your first month’s membership absolutely FREE! [/callout]
You DO need a plan to manage the high cost of healthcare. Like me, even if you’re healthy you may end up in the emergency room some time, or face an unexpected illness. Perhaps you’re frustrated at the high cost of traditional health insurance, or you’re troubled by the ethical/moral problems that come along with it.
There IS a better way!
What would it mean for you, your family, your church, or your business if you could join with other Christians in sharing each other’s medical bills, and save a LOT of money in the process?
Christian Healthcare Ministries and the Dr Carol Show are working together to bring you an affordable, biblically based solution to healthcare costs. Christian Healthcare Ministries is a voluntary group of thousands of Christians who come together to help each other meet the costs of necessary medical care.
And Christian Healthcare Ministries has a way to handle pre-existing medical conditions.
If YOU become a member of Christian Healthcare Ministries, here’s what you can expect:
- Affordability (average savings of 60 percent for individual or group memberships)
- Compassionate service
- Health cost sharing support for most major illnesses and injuries
- Generous maternity program
- Choose your own health care providers
- No waiting period
- No annual fee or application fee
- No one is dropped or denied participation due to medical conditions
- Costs are not adjusted based on medical conditions or history
- Bill reductions often eliminate out-of-pocket expenses
- Longevity, integrity, accountability
- Programs for catastrophic medical bills and pre-existing conditions
- Advice on planning for incidental medical expenses, including prescriptions
Those are a few of the reasons why I am a member of Christian Healthcare Ministries, and why I encourage YOU to consider it as well.
Different membership levels are available. I signed up for the GOLD level membership, which is only $150/month! (Gold level membership: $150/month/unit: each adult is one unit. All children in one family comprise one additional unit. The maximum a family would pay for gold level membership: $450/month!)
[callout] And now for the FREE part! [/callout]
Christian Healthcare Ministries has graciously agreed to provide you your first month’s membership absolutely FREE!
And here’s how you can take advantage of this benefit:
- Go online to Christian Healthcare Ministries and fill out an application. When you come to the “Sponsor Information: Member Name” on the application form, simply enter “DR CAROL.” They will know Dr Carol sent you, and you’ll be able to get your first month’s membership FREE!
- OR call 1-800-791-6225, and tell them “DR CAROL” sent you. They will be glad to answer any other questions, and help you with your application.
And there’s one more thing: If you mention “DR CAROL” when you call or apply, your first year’s membership fee in Brother’s Keeper will also be waived! That’s an extra $40 value! I can’t imagine a reason NOT to enroll in Brother’s Keeper – the part of the program that safeguards against catastrophic medical bills above the usual “limits.”
And enrolling as a member of Christian Healthcare Ministries will prevent any Obamacare penalties, regardless of what happens politically!
[callout] Call or visit Christian Healthcare Ministries today! 1-800-791-6225 [/callout]
We talked with Rev. Howard Russell, CEO and President of Christian Healthcare Ministries recently on the Dr Carol Show. Listen to that conversation here.
Or watch this short video to see more about why I have chosen Christian Healthcare Ministries.
Christian Healthcare Ministries would be glad to hear from you! And just be sure to tell them Dr Carol sent you.
[reminder]Be sure to let me know what you think.[/reminder]