Find the Clarity and Motivation You Need to Accomplish Your Purpose!
You know some things you could be doing to improve your physical health, your mind and emotions, your personal relationships, or your inner spiritual life. But you struggle to find the motivation you need to follow through.
You know things could and should be better, but you’re confused about what to do and feel powerless to get started. You need clarity on what will work for you, what steps to take, and where to begin.
Here you will find help to:
- know what you need to do to take charge of your health in every area
- clarify your why
- feel better physically, happier emotionally, connected relationally, and joyful spiritually
- become Fully Alive from the Inside Out
As an OB-Gyn physician and ordained Christian minister, I’ve helped thousands of people find the clarity and motivation they need to finally take charge of their health physically, mentally, and spiritually so that they can experience what they need to move forward in accomplishing what God has asked them to do. Find out more about me here.
Latest Blog Posts
Available Now: LIVE HEALTHY, LIVE WHOLE
Have you ever tried to have a meaningful time of prayer with God while struggling with a serious headache? Or how about that knot in your stomach and trouble sleeping when you and your spouse have had a fight?
Your body, mind, and soul are “baked” together into a beautiful, integrated whole. What affects one part affects them all.
Dr Carol’s newest book, Live Healthy, Live Whole, is now available. It’s like an extended personal consultation with Dr. Carol. In it you will:
- Understand why your physical health, personal relationships, or spiritual life feel stagnant, unhealthy, or painful.
- Discover how either dysfunction or wellbeing in any area of your life impacts your wellbeing in every other area.
- Hear God’s answer to the roadblocks you face on the road to wholeness.
- Know specific action steps you can take to find the life of peace, love, and joy you so much desire.
Live Healthy, Live Whole is available in both paperback and eBook versions.
“God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
As we say every week on the program, “May God richly bless you. Now Go, and Live Well!”